Requirements to the documents
IMPORTANT: for visas and other consular service a preliminary appointment is required (by phone +43 (1) 419 96 3038, +43 (1) 419 96 3021).
When applying for consular actions (excluding visas) the applicant is to adhere to the following requirements:
- all the documents must be presented with copies in the specified quantity. The passport of the Republic of Belarus is provided with copies of pages 25-33 (if there are marks). Unless otherwise specified, a copy of all pages of the document, including apostille and translation, is required;
- application forms must be completed in advance. There is no possibility to fill in the formulars during consular hours;
- all fields of application forms must be filled in-without omissions. The application forms must be filled in Russian or Belarusian (exceptions are the address of residence in Austria/ Slovenia). If the information is missing, you must specify “no”;
- documents issued in Austria/ Slovenia must be apostilled;
- documents written in a foreign language (at least partially) must be translated into Belarusian or Russian;
- the translator's signature on the document must be notarized (list of translators accredited at the Embassy);
- the translation must contain the entire text of the original document;
- the same names and titles in the target language must be the same in all submitted documents.;
- the translation of names in foreign documents must correspond to the spelling of names in documents issued in the Republic of Belarus;
- the seals, stamps and signatures in the copy of the document must be readable and correspond to the quality of the original document;
- when submitting the requests of several members of the family copies shall be submitted separately to each application.